Thank you for purchasing the JXD S700b from www.funstock.co.uk – we hope you are happy with your purchase.
Below is a list of guides you can visit should have any question on functionality (we would like to point out, we are not the authors of these articles, nor do we endorse the usage of this product for any of the activity outlined – it is for your reference use only):
FAQ and common fixes: http://wiki.dingoonity.org/index.php?title=Other_Devices:JXD_S7800B
An even bigger thread on “everything JXD S7800b”: http://boards.dingoonity.org/jxd-devices/jxd-s7800b-dingoonity-threads-guide/
2 player: http://boards.dingoonity.org/jxd-devices/can-2-jxd-s7800b-connect-to-play-co-op-games/ (in short, the answer is yes, make sure one device is the “host” and the other is the “client”)
The best method for downloading retro game files: http://www.funstock.co.uk/news/jxd-s7800b-how-to-add-games-to-your-jxd/
FAQ (Funstock): http://www.funstock.co.uk/news/jxd-s7800-frequently-asked-questions/
Should you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
email@example.com – we will endeavour to respond to you within 1 working day.
Link to user guide: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwFduIZw-TukTnJGM09WVnBWR00/edit
1) The first place you will land after pressing the power button (on the left hand side of the device) is the lock screen. You need to place your finger on the “padlock” and swipe it outside of the circle.
2) You are now on the home screen (you may not have the same icons as this, but the screen will be the same)
3) To install an app, you need to navigate to one of the many apps that have Android applications - Google Play being one of them or the included Emulator Store.
4) To install an app, click the desired program
5) Click “Install”
6) “Accept” the terms
7) The application will then install
8) Once the application is finished installing (the download/install time will vary depending on the size of the application you are trying to use) it will appear on your apps feed
(note: to get to your apps feed from the home screen, click the button below)
You can then swipe left and right on the screen to move between panels
Adding files / games
2) Click the games folder
3) Click the appropriate folder for the kind of game you are trying to add (some of them will use the American/Japanese version – SFC = SNES for example) – you might not have all of the folders listed below, you can easily create them if required.
4) Drop in your game file (ensure it is the correct format) – MD is .smd for example
5) Launch the relevant program to play the file and navigate to the relevant folder. Click the file you want to launch and it should begin.