Why the new site?
Here's our reasoning behind the change:
- More "retro" focussed - we wanted to create a more "retro" feel to the site
- Include "retro" in our domain - so we can instantly communicate, "this is a place for retro!" (this will help us a lot with our conitnued European/Worldwide expansion, where "Funstock" doesn't mean anything in some places)
- Better environment for product photograpy (here's a good example of a finished product)
- Clearer stock statuses - so you can instantly tell if something is "in stock" or not
- We have big plans for the "Funstock.co.uk" domain and will be releasing a more gadgets and technology focussed range in the coming months